Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

SUNDAY SPECIAL: Sun protection collaboration

Dear ladies,

first let me welcome you to the whole new look of my blog. I'm still working on improving some things, I have some editing to do and a whole lot of corrections, but I still want to post in the meantime, so please bear with me :) I hope you like it, since I have been wanting a new look for a long time and this one really caught my eye.

Secondly, and possibly even more important, I want to again address the issue of safety in the sun. I already wrote a long post about it, which you should go and read since it guides you through understanding SPF in general (*click* to read that post).



I won't repeat the dangers of exposing your skin to the sun in exaggerated amounts - you do need some sun exposure to get the all important vitamin D, but keep in mind that you need to be careful in the way you achieve that.


Saying that, I'm not the palest person in the world. I love to be out and about meaning that I do catch some sun rays. But I always, always wear SPF and I don't bake in the sun deliberately - my tan comes from long walks with baby M and from the time I spend in the sea. But if you are the kind of person who values their pale skin and makes sure to keep it pearl white in all seasons - my hat goes out to you! There is no doubt that your skin will look much better than mine in twenty years' time.

To make sure that you get all possible information about sun safety, our little group of Slovenian bloggers did a little collaboration with different posts about sun and sun screen. Make sure to check the link below where you can find posts by other great Slovenian beauty bloggers!

Click *here* to get to the entry site for other posts.

Until next time, stay beautiful (and out of the sun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment