Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Eucerin pampering

I always associated Eucerin with skincare for problematic skin, something that your doctor or dermatologist would tell you to use if you had different issues. But at the Beauty Bloggers Meetup, I learned that Eucerin is much more than that - they've really broadened their range of products to suit the needs of everyone. 

At the Meetup, I received the Eucerin Anti-Age Hyaluron Filler CC cream and a couple of weeks later, I got another envelope in the mail, this time containing a ph5 Skincare Lotion for sensitive skin.


I will say that I didn't find the lotion to be anything to write home about - it's a nice smelling lotion that isn't very runny, soaks in nicely and quickly and doesn't irritate my skin. Apparently, the ingredient dexpanthenol is supposed to be really beneficial in healing wounds, so it would be a good product to keep around if you have young children who are more prone to cuts and scrapes as us adults. Of course, if you're really clumsy, it would be a good product for you as well.

The Anti-Age CC cream is a product I would consider right up my alley - a product to use on a daily basis that covers the imperfections but doesn't cake up and nurtures the skin with hyaluronic acid, keeping it from aging prematurely, while it also protects the skin with SPF 15. This 50 ml bottle is available here for 29,77 €, so it's not exactly an inexpensive product, but I think it would last you a long time, perhaps even longer than a 50ml bottle of regular foundation thanks to the brilliant pump which you can control up to a milliliter or product.  

I do struggle with the shade Medium a bit, since it has a bit of a pink undertone and doesn't look completely natural on me. The swatch on my pale hands doesn't do it exact justice, but if you are more fair, I would definitely recommend going for the shade "Light". 


The smell of the cream is very similar to all Eucerin creams which is most likely due to their significant perfume. It doesn't bother me at all, but if you are sensitive to smells, perhaps ask for a sample before purchasing it. 

That's it for another "first" among brands in my arsenal. Do I think it's a bit of a splurge? Absolutely. But you know what? I also believe that brands like Eucerin make it in any market they enter because consumers can recognize their true value. 

Until next time, stay beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment