Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

2nd October 2015 – Early Christmas for Slovenian Beauty Bloggers

I already wrote a post about everything exciting that happened at the first Beautiful Bloggers Meetup in Ljubljana a week ago, but I didn’t want to go into all the presents that the wonderful sponsors and partners prepared for every blogger at the event. 

Most of us had problems carrying everything home, since all the bags together weight close to 20 kg. And let me tell you – the next morning when I was opening the bags, it really was like Christmas. Thank you to every one of the companies – I am super excited to try everything out and to include my reviews in my #blogvember project, which is just around the corner. 

Without further ado, here is everything I got in the bags (minus notebooks, pencils and similar), hopefully in alphabetical order of the companies. The reviews won’t come in the same order, though, since some products require more testing than others. But if you’re really anxious to hear about anything as soon as possible, let me know in the comments below. 


AFRODITA


Afrodita was the general sponsor of the conference. Bag included: Extra sensitive intimate wash – delicate care, Argan Oil – total repair (6 in 1), Sugar scrub for body (brown sugar and shea butter) and samples of Pearl Prestige skincare line. 

ALESSANDRO


Alessandro bag included: a nail file, Mini nail polish from the new winter line, Take Off nail polish remover gel, a lovely USB stick with PR materials and a Veggie nail cream. 

AUSSIE


Aussie provided us with full size Repair Miracle shampoo and conditioner. Everything was nicely packaged in a bag, but unfortunately, mine ripped somewhere in the schlepping process.


AVON


Avon bag provided us with: Advance Techniques Supreme oils, their new Eyeshadow Primer and Rollerball Attraction Eau de parfum. 


BIOTHERM // LANCOME


Both Biotherm and Lacome products were included in the same bag. From Biotherm we received Fresh Foam Hydra Toning Cleanser, Instant hydration toning lotion, Aquasource gel and a little somethin’ for our boys who waited patiently at home: Biotherm Homme Force Supreme Young Reshaping Cream. 


Lancome portion of the bag consisted of: Beauty Sleep Perfector, a deluxe sample of La Vie Est Belle eau de parfum and Hypnose Volume-a-Porter mascara. 

CATRICE


Catrice had such a pretty bag (as did Essence) and it included: Chocolate Nudes Palette, Utimate nail lacquer (It’s a very berry bash) and Glossy lip Glow.

CLICK 2 CHIC

Online store Click 2 Chic didn’t give us a bag, but rather a great box (which will come handy in the future). It included: Subrina Vitamines & Strength Shampoo and Balsam and yummy Darkest Blood Orange body butter.

CURAPROX


Curaprox was an unexpected partner, but I was excited to see their booth. They gave us their Superduo (Mind the Gap) which consists of a toothbrush and a nifty tool for interdental cleaning. 

DVOREC TREBNIK


I’ve only ever used their bath salts before and now I’ve got a whole bunch of products: Funky Coconut Creamy hand gel, Energy Tonic – Face & Body mist and a Lip Balm (strawberry).

ESSENCE


Essence had a pink theme going on, since their bag included: All about roses Eyeshadow Palette, The Gel nail polish and Liquid lipstick (Show off!). 

EUCERIN


Eucerin bag was another surprise, and inside I found the Anti-age Hyaluron Filler CC Cream (Medium). 

GD


Another brand I’ve never heard of before, GD, gave us: Shower gel in pomegranate apple, Deodorant roll-on in pomegranate apple and a Deodorant pump spray in pomegranate apple. 

GOLDEN ROSE

Golden rose bag included their bestselling Ultra Volume X4 Mascara and Color expert Nail Lacquer (36). They also gave us a voucher which we can use for a lipstick of our choice in their stores. 

LA ROCHE-POSAY


I’ve heard of this brand but never tried their products yet. The bag provided us with: Moisturizing cream for sensitive skin and a whole bunch of mini and deluxe samples which will be great to really introduce me to their products.


LE COUVENT DES MINIMES

Again, a new brand for me, and I would give them the reward for the loveliest booth at the event. They gave us a full size Botanical Cologne Eau Aimable and the Smile Lip Balm (Orange blossom aroma). 

LICILA.SI


Licila.si never fail to impress with their surprises. In my bag, I found: Uma Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick (Natalia in Portland), I Heart Makeup Black Velvet Palette Montagne Jeunesse Blemish mud and the Strawberry Souffle from the same brand, two packs of Twigs breast lifters and again from Twigs, Anti-rub gel skin protectant. 

MELVITA


I almost left without their bag and I would have been disappointed if that happened. Inside, I found: Danish Rose Floral Water and Plumping Radiance Cream (1st wrinkles). 

NIVEA


Nivea gave us the classical Nivea Cream from their limited edition and the Care and Colour lip balm (Red). They also included some nice storybooks and glow in the night stars which my nieces will love.

ORIFLAME


Yet another new brand for me, Oriflame gave us three Giordani Gold products: Eye pencil (black), The Incredible length mascara and Bronzing pearls (Natural Radiance).

PAUL MITCHELL


Paul Mitchell bag included Lavander Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. I presume these are not full size, but deluxe samples (75 ml each). 

PHILIPS

Philips gave us a nice multipurpose bag in their signature color and also held a great prize game at the event where fellow blogger Kim walked away with their hair straightener. 

SMILE CONCEPT STORE


I’ve never heard about the Smile Concept store under the rock where I’ve obviously been living, and I can already tell, I’m going to have a problem keeping my cash in my wallet with them. They provided us with a Robin Jewellery Dish and vouchers to use in their store.

VICHY


Vichy introduced their new line Normaderm at the event and gave us the BB Clear cream to take home and try out. 

YOUNGBLOOD


Youngblood being a mystery to me, I’m looking forward to testing their mineral make-up. In my bag, I found a lipstick (Bistro), a sample of their Liquid Mineral Foundation and an individual eyeshadow (Storm).

ZLATARNA CELJE


Last but not least, we got a nice magazine from Zlatarna Celje, which included a 10 % discount card for their new line. 

Congratulations on making it to the end. If you are a fellow blogger – did you get different products than me? Or if you’re not a blogger – which one of these would you be most excited about?

Until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment