Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My monthly make-up basket - July 2016

Originally, I was planning on doing two make-up baskets per month, but let’s face it, even I don’t have that much make-up to constantly swap items, so I am afraid that it would become rather boring. Instead, I’ll be doing this once a month and doing some additional reviews on the Monday I now have free to post whatever I like :)

So here are some of the products that I’ll be using and hopefully loving for the next few weeks.



Starting with the face, I’ll still be using the L’Oreal Infallible primer, but I actually bought the foundation to go along with it – the L’Oreal Infallible 24h-matte (in shade Sand). I hear that the combination works well together so I’m excited to give it a go.  The shade of foundation is perhaps a tad too dark at the moment, but as I’m typing this from my seaside vacation, I’m sure that will probably change in a couple of days or so.

I’m going to give another go with the Freedom Pro Conceal and Correct palette. While the shade selection in this palette is really great, I find that the concealers are quite hard to  blend and tend to crease on me. Perhaps a good primer will make a difference.

I’ll also be reaching for my Essence lights of the orient bronzer that has a hint of highlight in the middle. I fear this will be a bit too orange for me but we’ll see. To be on the safe side, I also brought my beloved Sleek palette (Fair) that includes a nice bronzer, a lovely coral blush and a decent highlighter.

I’ll also be trying out some new Ardeco goodies – a strobing fluid and contouring powders (lighter 12 – vanilla chocolate and darker 21 – dark chocolate). 

 For eyes, I’m going to start using my Avon Matte Eyeshadow quad (Au naturale) I received quite a few months ago. I don’t think I’ll be using the brush that comes along with it, though.

Last but not least is my pick for the lips. I’ll be using both of my Golden Rose matte lipstick crayons (lighter N.13 and darker N.4), my Juicky Shaker (Mangoes wild), Kat Von D lipstick in Lolita and a new release from Revlon, the Colorburst lacquer balm.

And that’s it for my newest make-up basket. If you see anything you’d like a detalied review on, let me know in the comments below.

Until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment