Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

THURSDAY RAMBLINGS: My top Instagram photos in 2016 (so far)

I love Instagram. It's like having a small window in lives of so many people. I know we only share the pretty moments with each other but that's what life should be all about, right?

I went through my photos and found the five that you liked the most in 2016 so far.

#5: Sheet masks I've been trying out for the past few weeks - read the entire post *here*



#4: Shade&Light Contour Palette by Kat Von D review - you can find my thoughts about it *here*

In case you can't tell - this is a plastic orchid so no plants were injured in making of this photo :)


#3: New bits and bobs for May - click *here* to read the lot. But make sure you have the time :)


#2: My make-up basket for July - read about it *here*


#1: New bits and bobs for June - you can find the whole thing *here*. Again, it's a long post :)


I will say that my absolute favorite photo is not among these with the most likes, but no matter, I can look at it anytime I want for my own pleasure :)

Until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment