Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Fun Friday - Office Staples

There are not many things I need in my office to keep me happy throughout the day. Actually, there are just 6 staples that are always, always somewhere around when I need them. 


1) A glass of water in a cute mug because I forget to drink when I'm busy and therefore need a constant reminder. 
2) A handcream - currently the Yummy coconut hand cream which I just ordered from Click2chic. It has a beautiful summery smell to it and although it takes some time to absorb I really feel like it's doing the work. 
3) Guarana Natural energy vials by Medex - these give me a kick when I'm feeling under the weather/have not slept enough/am burnt out. These vials are just a natural burst of energy and very convenient to use as well. Otherwise, Medex is one of my favorite Slovenian brands of all times - they have so many great natural products in different categories, which include many cosmetic products.
4) Tissues. Any tissues will do, but I prefer Kleenex because I find them the softest. 
5) Antibacterial gel because let's be honest - our office space isn't exactly the most hygienic around. The keyboard, computer mouse and telephone themselves carry so many nasties that I find it absolutely imperative to use this gel several times a day. Right now, I'm using the Bath & Bodyworks gel in vanilla - berry sorbet, but normally I have the *24 gel which is easily available in Slovenia. 
6) A lipbalm. I am in love with my eos lipbalms. They are so easy to carry around since they won't open and get any filth in them. The flavors are fantastic and they really keep my otherwise very chapped lips under hydrated. 

Which are your beauty products in your office/workspace/study?

Until next time, stay beautiful, stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment